Poem on Nature


Save the Wonder

Image result for beautiful nature

I see the wonder of the universe;
The stars, the moon, the sun, the heaven above.
I see his handwork, the earth below;
The hill above the plain below, the mountain top.

I see the grandeur of the universe;
The wind, the wave, the mist and train of seasons all.
Behold the waters of the ocean wide;
The fish around, the stone beneath and plants inside.

I see the splendor of the universe;
The beasts, the birds, the plants, the grass with life.
Lo! the colours of the flowers so bright;
The leaf aloft, the bloom so crowned, the seeds afar.

I see the gender of the human race;
His likeness He gave them from His throne on high
That’s the incarnation wrought by Him
In the person of the Trinity, my Lord and God.
 
It’s a land of beauty, glory of God
His gift to all with unceasing love
Not only for me and you
Just keep it for your children too.

We the people of great ignorance
Never we know the importance
Its not alone in having the possession
But preserving and never leaving it forsaken.

Stop! Stop! I cry
It’s the time we need to contemplate
Don’t you see the inhuman ways
Use and use but never abuse.

What it needs is a little care
Your simple thought for its tend
Change your mind, your attitude
To maintain its every latitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment