Poem: My Life


My Life

Related image

I find my life with purpose and meaning
More than you possibly know
From my birth till my death
I would catch every glimpse of
What I do and where I go.

I was born to pious parents
Taught me gently how to pray.
Took every step with me
Held me before I stumble
Taught me never to tremble and to be humble,
They formed me to be ever Thine.

I feel sad, I feel happy, I feel strong and I feel weak
But always content with joy of His.
As I gaze into the past
And those who have left their footprints,
Are sailing with me on the boat of life
Giving me assurance that we shall never sink.

I want to die, surely not in accident
Where I am just forgotten.
I will walk on those roads
Where no one dared to tread
And build my life to create wonderful moments.

This life is of course! Precious and special,
Every minute I long to see an angel! 
And with pure determination and strength
Soar like a seagull.

1 comment: